Unanswered topics Active topics

Mmoexp - EA Sports' latest effort within our Madden NFL 21

Short introduction of yourself & your pets to get know more of fellow lovers.
Kingang

Mmoexp - EA Sports' latest effort within our Madden NFL 21

Post by Kingang » Wed May 05, 2021 5:28 pm

I didn't really have a set goal once I embarked on this journey -- if you read my Mut 21 coins post, you will understand that I did a lot of research on tactics to be able to better understand the game so I could finally win an online game -- but it is not like I've never won in a FIFA game before; I only wanted to get better.

I'd already played a little bit of Ultimate Team in FIFA 21 once I decided to put together this guide, but my situation was dire. The primary problem I had was my Squad: I was operating -- or, should that be, crawling -- with 34-year-old Raúl García as my striker, also I'd just over 50 Chemistry. For some reason I always assumed the game could be balanced in this manner that I'd be able to compete with even a terrible team; I was wrong.

So my very first objective was to redesign my team completely, and that I spent a little time fiddling with cards I already had in my Club's roster. I read on line that Pace was one of the most important features, and because I was conceding a great deal of goals, I chose to pick a 4-4-2 formation with two holding midfielders to give myself extra protection; I wound up with Buy Madden nfl 21 coins a squad which had the likes of Nathan Redmond and Danny Ings in it -- a fairly weak team complete, but better than what I'd.