Unanswered topics Active topics

Occupying your dog

Share how u interact w your cute pooches, how u train w tricks, what tricks, what kind innovative game or equipment have you created to have bundle joy n fun w your furballs!
brown-beagles

Occupying your dog

Post by brown-beagles » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:40 am

Hey,
I just adopted a beagle a few months ago, but recently, school has started, and there's nobody to entertain her at home in the mornings and afternoons. She spends a lot of time just lying down and bored, and I'm scared that's making her fat? Any suggestions as to what to do?
Thank you!

crazy

Re: Occupying your dog

Post by crazy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:22 pm

brown-beagles wrote:Hey,
I just adopted a beagle a few months ago, but recently, school has started, and there's nobody to entertain her at home in the mornings and afternoons. She spends a lot of time just lying down and bored, and I'm scared that's making her fat? Any suggestions as to what to do?
Thank you!
I would usually buy my chihuahua some toys to play with, small balls, squeaker toys, I even use the Hello Kitty mcdonalds doll for her and she loves it. She just entertains herself running around playing by herself with these basket of toys. And yes, they do get quite fat if they lack running around...