Unanswered topicsActive topics

D.I.Y Flea Collar

Having some news and something to share which does not related to any topic above? Chat here! Generally dog related discussion.
Sweetie

D.I.Y Flea Collar

Postby Sweetie » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:39 pm

Hi all,
I came across this website.. find it very interesting.. :)
Can try.....

http://everydayroots.com/flea-remedies

Isabella F

Re: D.I.Y Flea Collar

Postby Isabella F » Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:09 pm

Talking about flea, I have successfully used apple cider vinegar to get rid of fleas. Apple Cider Vinegar is wonderful for dogs, cats, and horses. It helps them with arthritic conditions, controls fleas & barn flies, and gives a beautiful shine to their coats!
Apple Cider Vinegar’s health benefits for people and their pets are really amazing. In general it is antibacterial and anti-fungal and gives the immune system a good boost.
1. Supports Joints and Tissues in animals, as well as, Human
2. Apple Cider Vinegar is a good remedy for food poisoning and helpful in digestive upsets. It is also effective for urinary tract infections and it lowers high blood pressure. In animals, it is helpful in skin and coat problems. For those on diuretics, it is helpful in replacing potassium depletion. Use one teaspoonful in the dog or cat’s drinking water daily as a healthy tonic. Two teaspoonfuls in a pint of water, for yourself.
3. For Humans: Apple cider vinegar has long been used as a health aid for weight loss and circulatory health. It is a very safe supplement, even for children. There are no known side effects resulting from using it. It is obtained from the fermentation of apple juice. The fermentation provides alcoholic apple cider that is combined with oxygen to produce acetic acid. The pH of ACV (apple cider vinegar) is very beneficial for the body. In short you can say that apple cider vinegar benefits are really amazing.
Apple cider vinegar is quite rich in minerals, vitamins and other substances. It contains vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin, A, vitamin P, vitamin B1, vitamin B2 and vitamin B6. ACV also a lot of beneficial minerals like manganese, iron, calcium, sodium, magnesium, sulpher, copper, phosphorus, silicon, chlorine and fluorine.

Erikalee

Re: D.I.Y Flea Collar

Postby Erikalee » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:43 pm

how do you get rid of flea?

Return to “General WOOF Column”