Unanswered topicsActive topics

Article to share with regards to Training

Sharing knowledge of what kind of training or commands to apply to make them a obedient dog, to keep them safe and sound when u are not around. Whether your pooch is suitable for agility, trainers that u had come across etc.
Whiskey

Article to share with regards to Training

Postby Whiskey » Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:48 pm

Something to know when you bring a puppy home :)

http://topdogclub.com/successful-dog-training/

Sweetie

Re: Article to share with regards to Training

Postby Sweetie » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:21 pm

Thanks for the info.. It is really interesting to know.
:-bd

Erikalee

Postby Erikalee » Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:56 pm

hi may i ask if its a must to put pee pad for dogs to pee? what kind of pee pad is good? i saw this pee pad from vitakraft and this pee pad from drypets but y price so big diff? should i buy the expensive one?

whats the purpose of pee pad actually or should i just train my dog to pee at 1 area?

crazy

Postby crazy » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:30 pm

Erikalee wrote:hi may i ask if its a must to put pee pad for dogs to pee? what kind of pee pad is good? i saw this pee pad from vitakraft and this pee pad from drypets but y price so big diff? should i buy the expensive one?

whats the purpose of pee pad actually or should i just train my dog to pee at 1 area?

I didnt really check on brands but the normal and cheap ones work as well. Anyway you will need to change out several times a day so pointless to choose on the costly ones. Carousell has some good ones.

Return to “Time for work! Training, Agility & Commands”