Page 8 of 8

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:32 pm
by kelvin_ww
Erikalee wrote:
kelvin_ww wrote:
Erikalee wrote:
Pal wrote:
Erikalee wrote:
Pal wrote:Wow! Congrats! That makes it 6 chow chows now? OMG :o

I have a little chihuahua
Hi! Yes but my mom gave 2 away so we only have 4 now! ^^
I heard that chihuahua tends to lose hair easily! is that so?
My chow chow lose so much!!
My CHH is shedding hair like crazy! Carrying her or hugging her will turn our clothes into a white fur coat! :lol:
Omg cool!! your chihuahua is white breed!? I always see those in brown only HAHAHA!! My chowchow is white breed also hehe what shampoo do you use to shower it? I always use this dog whitening shampoo from this brand! :p What about you? Any recommendation! :D
I think we can arrange for a doggy outing soon!
HAHAHAHA good idea :P I am staying in the north!!
Where do u normally bring them? What gender are all ur 4 babies?

Re: New Member

Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 pm
by Pal
20160909_170122.jpg
One year ago :P

Now her coat is thicker and longer

Re: New Member

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:02 pm
by Erikalee
Pal wrote:20160909_170122.jpg
One year ago :P

Now her coat is thicker and longer
So cute and look so taken care of!!
I wanna show you mine but idk how to upload image here!! :(

Re: New Member

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:04 pm
by Erikalee
kelvin_ww wrote:
Erikalee wrote:
kelvin_ww wrote:
Erikalee wrote:
Pal wrote:
Erikalee wrote:
Pal wrote:Wow! Congrats! That makes it 6 chow chows now? OMG :o

I have a little chihuahua
Hi! Yes but my mom gave 2 away so we only have 4 now! ^^
I heard that chihuahua tends to lose hair easily! is that so?
My chow chow lose so much!!
My CHH is shedding hair like crazy! Carrying her or hugging her will turn our clothes into a white fur coat! :lol:
Omg cool!! your chihuahua is white breed!? I always see those in brown only HAHAHA!! My chowchow is white breed also hehe what shampoo do you use to shower it? I always use this dog whitening shampoo from this brand! :p What about you? Any recommendation! :D
I think we can arrange for a doggy outing soon!
HAHAHAHA good idea :P I am staying in the north!!
Where do u normally bring them? What gender are all ur 4 babies?
HAHAHA just the park!! but only can 1 by 1 if i am bringing them for a walk alone cus it's damn tough to bring all 4, or even 2! 2 male, 2 female! :)

Re: New Member

Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:55 pm
by Pal
Erikalee wrote:
Pal wrote:20160909_170122.jpg
One year ago :P

Now her coat is thicker and longer
So cute and look so taken care of!!
I wanna show you mine but idk how to upload image here!! :(
Click "Post Reply" like how you reply to me then click the "Attachments" Tab just below the "Preview Submit" buttons.

Then click "Add files"!

Re: New Member

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 1:31 pm
by archcherub
hi every one! i have a small mixed breed dog (used to be stray puppy that i adopted) and a cat....
been taking care of them for a decade :)

hope to learn abt dogs food and treats here

Re: New Member

Posted: Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:32 pm
by crazy
archcherub wrote:hi every one! i have a small mixed breed dog (used to be stray puppy that i adopted) and a cat....
been taking care of them for a decade :)

hope to learn abt dogs food and treats here
Hello, archcherub,

Welcome welcome! Me too, i have a small breed Chihuahua...still learning. And hope to learn more from other members here. 3rd time dog owner, but every dog and breed is very different. :))